A few facts and figures ahead of our game against Sunderland on Sunday:
- Fulham have only lost one home Premier League game against Sunderland, but they haven’t beaten tomorrow’s visitors in the league in five attempts.
- Sunderland have not won away from home since their victory at Bolton on the opening day – and have picked up just one point from a possible 18 on their travels.
- Steve Bruce’s side are swift starters. Just under a quarter of their goals have come in the first 15 minutes (the highest percentage in the league). Combined with Fulham’s recent poor first half performances, they could spell disaster for the Whites.
- Darren Bent and Kenwyne Jones have scored 14 goals between them this season – and all of them have come in the Premier League.
- Jones has found the net one of each of his three appearances against Fulham.
- Clint Dempsey’s 29 off-target shots are the most in the league this term.