I hope Dan doesn’t mind me stepping on his stat-master toes but I saw this and it worried me: This is the 76th time these sides have met. Wolves lead by 35 wins to 22, with 18 draws.
Added to that the fact that we’ve not beaten Wolves in the Premier League. We’ve met 3 times – two 2-1 defeats at Molineux and a 0-0 draw at Craven Cottage back in 2003. Eeek.
Shall we concentrate on some happier thoughts?
• Fulham are unbeaten in their last four games in all competitions.
• Roy Hodgson’s next Premier League victory will be his 50th in the division as a manager. He has won 49, drawn 36 and lost 56 of 141 Premier League matches in charge of Blackburn Rovers and Fulham. (Go Roy!)
• Fulham have received fewer cards than any other team this season: 41 yellow cards and one red. (Go the players!)
• Wolves have gone three games without scoring, although two of those were valuable goalless draws.
• They have scored 28 goals in 34 games – the weakest attack in the Premier League, along with Portsmouth.