Not sure what to make of all these, but here goes:
- Fulham have lost just one of their last nine games against Tottenham at Craven Cottage. Unfortunately, that defeat was in a fifth round FA Cup tie in 2007 – Spurs won 4-0.
- The Cottagers have fired blanks in their last three league meetings with Tottenham. They drew at White Hart Lane on Boxing Day 2008, repeated the feat at the Cottage last Boxing Day and lost 2-0 at the Lane in January.
- On this day 101 years ago, Spurs beat Fulham 1-0 in the FA Cup at White Hart Lane (according to the Guardian; although other sites have the tie listed as being played on 6 February)
- Tottenham have a flawless record against Fulham in FA Cup ties: they’ve won all four (2007, 1998, 1984 and 1909). Only the 1984 fixture went to a replay.
- Fulham are unbeaten in their last eight and have won their last five games at the Cottage.
- Spurs have won their last three and you have to go back to Anfield in January for their last defeat.
- The managers have Cup pedigree too. Harry Redknapp won the Cup recently with Portsmouth and Roy Hodgson won the Swedish Cup twice – in 1986 and 1989 – when he was in charge of Malmo.