1. Fulham’s impressive home record under Roy Hodgson. Only Chelsea, Arsenal and Aston Villa have won at the Cottage this season.
2. Scoring goals at home isn’t as big a problem as people have made out. Fulham have scored two or more at the Cottage 10 times this season already.
3. The Whites have a fine record in ‘home’ European fixtures two. They are unbeaten in thirteen, having won nine and drawn four.
4. Juventus are short on key players due to injury – and won’t fancy the trip to the Cottage. Bobby Zamora might be able to find some space in more of an attack-minded side tonight.
5. Hodgson himself: the wily old coach has a track record of producing big results when it matters (Portsmouth, Basel, Shakhtar) and devising a gameplan according. His experience of Italian football must be a positive and the players clearly believe in him.
6. Though not a conventional night game (as it’s an early kick-off), the atmosphere should be good tonight. Certainly a lot more lively than the first leg in Turin.
The boys will give it their best shot. They would be no shame in falling short – this European run has been more than memorable already. But we can do this. Believe.