A few Fulham related things to pass some time today as we aren’t in action until Monday:
- A Fulham programme signed by George Best is expected to fetch around £200 at a Southerby’s auction on Wednesday. The programme from 1973 cost only 12p on the day at Home Park.
- Blimey! Both Lawro and Hansen reckon we’ll beat Hull. Mind you, I seem to remember Fulham fans were just as confident last year.
- Roy says we won’t be signing Emile Heskey.
- Hodgson looks ahead to Monday night.
- Clint Dempsey’s up to 29 shots without a league goal – comfortably the worst in the Premier League.