In honour of Chopper’s Top Fives, here are my top five Fulham moments of 2008:
1) There really was only one contender. Danny Murphy’s header at Portsmouth.
2) Diomansy Kamara’s cool finish when sent clean through on goal at Eastlands. It capped a remarkable turnaround and gave us a real sniff of safety.
3) Clint Dempsey’s last-gasp header against Chelsea on Sunday. Brilliant because it robbed them of two points and memorable because of the mayhem down the front of the Hammersmith End.
4) Erik Nevland’s lovely strike at Reading that sealed a first away win in 33 games. Other than the fact that it was a really special goal, the relief was something else.
5) The free-kick against Aston Villa that confirmed the Jimmy Bullard we knew and loved was back.