As I have been such a good boy I have some things that I’d like for Christmas.
- A solid central defender in his mid-twenties with a lot of pace.
- Brian McBride reincarnated, we need to be able to replace him for many years to come. (A reincarnated Gerd Müller would work too)
- New stewards for Craven Cottage. Santa, we would love to have some people with half a brain working as stewards instead of the non-service minded, tribal like group of dimwits that are dressed in orange now.
- A new set of songs for the fans, we could use a lot of help in creating a better atmosphere at home and away.
- Either if you could give Lawrie Sanches some tactical knowledge or maybe replace him with a coach of the “Tigana breed”.
Nick the Swede